Don’t adjust your screen there really are 6 passports in that picture. We are taking our first family trip to Berlin. We are nervous and excited about all that is in store. Please be in prayer for us as we head out Saturday afternoon. We have been asking people to pray for safe travel, a good interaction with the Berlin team and clarity about the direction He wants us to go.
Our visit to Berlin will try to meet the following objectives:
* See ministry options.
* Meet ministry partners.
* Attend a team meeting.
* Spend time with all team members.
* Understand schooling options for children.
* Understand language school options for adults
* Attend a worship service.
* Down time for rest and reflection
* Discuss the team vision and how the team works in the context of the culture.
* Get a good picture of what life would be like.
* Some time to explore Berlin on our own.